Tuesday 7 August 2012

YouTube Interface Design

Below is the screenshot of my YouTube homepage interface design
YouTube has many features to help users to discover videos that they would like to watch. I picked 7 of them to study.

1. Browse Channels (screenshot)


2. From YouTube (screenshot of categories)


3. Suggested Channels (screenshot)


4. Subscriptions (screenshot)


5. Browse (screenshot)

Music


Live


Education


News


6. ColdCat47 - My Playlists (screenshot)

From these data, YouTube can generate types of video that might suit my interest 
and then make video recommendations to me

7. Recommended (screenshot)

This is how i came to conclusion that YouTube recommends videos for users based on 
their Likes, Favorites, Subscriptions, History, and Playlists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment